The actions are part of the company continuous process for improving products and services
The Management Office of SoftExpert, a provider of software and services for automation and improving business processes, regulatory compliance and corporate governance, has just released a report on improvements in its processes, products and services over the last six months.
Aimed at improving the user experience with our products and services, SoftExpert began a Customer Success action using methodologies and processes to focus the company strategies on the customer experience, informing decisions that are increasingly more aligned with the expectations of the end user.
According to Rodrigo Almeida, Customer Success manager, creating a Customer Success team and focusing the company strategies on experience is an action carried out by innovative companies that are attentive to the market demands.
“In this first stage, we are working on the connections between internal teams with the idea that success can only be delivered to the external customer when there is a deliverable to the internal customer. We are also initiating an ongoing process where the client is supported by a professional. The idea is that he will have a closer relationship with the customer and also contribute to the creation of the success plan,” Rodrigo points out.
José Ricardo Maia, Management Office coordinator, explains that SoftExpert continuous improvement process is just one of the ways the company offers the best possible experience for its customers. Among the initiatives carried out during this period, Maia highlights:
- Quality of the released product: a methodology was developed that involves the mapping and monitoring of indicators to assess the quality of the code used in the SoftExpert product. The goal of this method is to improve the quality of products and services.
- Component testing: SoftExpert has made investments to improve the test models for its components.
- Improvements in hosting: improvements were made in the automation of hosting processes aimed at reducing failures and improving service quality.
- Improvements in topology: the company invested in the structuring of servers and network equipment to improve information security.
- User experience: SoftExpert is applying customer success methodologies and processes aimed at putting the customer center stage, generating success experiences. If you are interested in contributing to the evolution of SoftExpert Suite, send us an email at email@example.com
The Management Office coordinator explains that SoftExpert periodically monitors and evaluates its processes, identifies areas for improvement and takes actions to address identified incidents and opportunities.
“In addition, our customers and users can also send their comments and suggestions to SoftExpert Ombudsman. These suggestions are received and forwarded to a specific solution or selected for an implementation study. In this way, our customers become agents of change at SoftExpert,” Maia concludes.
Telephone: +55 47 2101-9966
À PROPOS SOFTEXPERT
SoftExpert est le leader du marché dans les solutions pour l'excellence dans la gestion, fournissant des logiciels et des services pour l'amélioration des processus d'affaires, la conformité réglementaire et la gouvernance d'entreprise.
Fondée en 1995 et qui compte actuellement plus de 2 000 clients et 300 000 utilisateurs à travers le monde, les solutions SoftExpert sont utilisées par des entreprises de différentes tailles et branches d'activité, y compris la fabrication, le gouvernement, le secteur pharmaceutique, les hôpitaux et les laboratoires, les services financiers, la haute technologie et l'informatique, l'éducation, l'énergie et les services publics, la logistique, la vente au détail, les services, entre autres.
Avec son réseau de partenaires nationaux et internationaux, SoftExpert offre des services de déploiement, de formation, d'hébergement, de validation, de support et d'assistance technique, afin de s'assurer que ses clients obtiennent toujours un rendement maximal sur leurs investissements.