The actions are part of the company continuous process for improving products and services
The Management Office of SoftExpert, a provider of software and services for automation and improving business processes, regulatory compliance and corporate governance, has just released a report on improvements in its processes, products and services over the last six months.
Aimed at improving the user experience with our products and services, SoftExpert began a Customer Success action using methodologies and processes to focus the company strategies on the customer experience, informing decisions that are increasingly more aligned with the expectations of the end user.
According to Rodrigo Almeida, Customer Success manager, creating a Customer Success team and focusing the company strategies on experience is an action carried out by innovative companies that are attentive to the market demands.
“In this first stage, we are working on the connections between internal teams with the idea that success can only be delivered to the external customer when there is a deliverable to the internal customer. We are also initiating an ongoing process where the client is supported by a professional. The idea is that he will have a closer relationship with the customer and also contribute to the creation of the success plan,” Rodrigo points out.
José Ricardo Maia, Management Office coordinator, explains that SoftExpert continuous improvement process is just one of the ways the company offers the best possible experience for its customers. Among the initiatives carried out during this period, Maia highlights:
- Quality of the released product: a methodology was developed that involves the mapping and monitoring of indicators to assess the quality of the code used in the SoftExpert product. The goal of this method is to improve the quality of products and services.
- Component testing: SoftExpert has made investments to improve the test models for its components.
- Improvements in hosting: improvements were made in the automation of hosting processes aimed at reducing failures and improving service quality.
- Improvements in topology: the company invested in the structuring of servers and network equipment to improve information security.
- User experience: SoftExpert is applying customer success methodologies and processes aimed at putting the customer center stage, generating success experiences. If you are interested in contributing to the evolution of SoftExpert Suite, send us an email at email@example.com
The Management Office coordinator explains that SoftExpert periodically monitors and evaluates its processes, identifies areas for improvement and takes actions to address identified incidents and opportunities.
“In addition, our customers and users can also send their comments and suggestions to SoftExpert Ombudsman. These suggestions are received and forwarded to a specific solution or selected for an implementation study. In this way, our customers become agents of change at SoftExpert,” Maia concludes.
Telephone: +55 47 2101-9966
SoftExpert is a market leader in software and services for enterprise-wide business process improvement and compliance management, providing the most comprehensive application suite to empower organizations to increase business performance at all levels and to maximize industry-mandated compliance and corporate governance programs.
Founded in 1995 and currently with more than 2,000 customers and 300,000 users worldwide, SoftExpert solutions are used by leading corporations in all kinds of industries, including manufacturing, automotive, life sciences, food and beverage, mining and metals, oil and gas, high-tech and IT, energy and utilities, government and public sector, financial services, transportation and logistics, and healthcare.
SoftExpert, along with its extensive network of international partners, provides hosting, implementation, post-sales support and validation services for all solutions to ensure that customers get the maximum value from their investments.