The successful installation of an application should not merely satisfy end user expectations, it should exceed them when possible. The SoftExpert Application Performance Optimization service ensures that systems run efficiently, identifying and diagnosing performance problems that may appear during system operation.
Periodic analysis of system use and its performance adjustments contributes to optimizing its activity (reaction and speed), thus ensuring long term uninterrupted performance. The specialization of management, development and installation of the SoftExpert systems associated to existing resources guarantee a fast diagnosis of problem areas. Furthermore, it speeds up the search for solutions before performance is affected and stoppages occur, normally resulting in high costs.
In the Performance Optimization service, a SoftExpert consultant will evaluate system performance, analyze evidence of problems, diagnose obstacles and offer solutions. The implementation of these solutions will enable high system performance even in the most complex environments.
An application running under ideal performance conditions offers the following benefits:
- Reduction in operating costs.
- Increase in user productivity.
- Increase in the availability of applications for the user.
- Improves application response time.
- Better use of the organization’s IT structure.
- Investment rationalization in hardware and software.
- Minimization of ROI.
- Collect information in relation to customer’s IT environment.
- Collect information in relation to the system’s current parameterization.
- Perform a critical analysis of the information collected.
- Execute diagnostic and environment monitoring applications.
- Pass on knowledge to the customer’s IT department about good practices for obtaining better performance.
- Compile a diagnostic report and proposal for improvement actions.
- Diagnostic report and proposal for improvement actions.
- Adjustments to application and components involved (when possible).