SoftExpert offers a service hours pack that enables a quick, practical and controlled way of requesting and hiring SoftExpert services.
The service hours pack enables the hiring of any service described in this services catalog*, through a simple, flexible contract model and which suits with your budget.
The service hours pack can be acquired in modalities, providing savings and practicality.
|Modality||Monthly hours||Use Policy||Minimum hired time|
|Express||8 to 32||Cumulative hours||12 months|
|Workgroup||40 to 72||Cumulative hours||12 months|
|Enterprise||80 upwards||Cumulative hours||12 months|
- Possibility of using all services in the services catalog*.
- Hourly rate according to modality.
- Pre-approved quote in advance.
- Fixed invoicing and easily absorbed monthly.
- Annual budget administration facilitated.
- Absence of internal bureaucracy for the approval of new demands.
- Cumulative use of hours during the term of the contract.
- Cumulative use of hours for bigger projects (e.g. Isosystem migration to SoftExpert Suite or the implementation of new products in new departments).
- Possibility of adding hours during term of contract.
- Expert consultancy in new SoftExpert products.
- Process Mapping, Automation and Measuring.
- Remote and in person training.
- Standard and customized Elearning.
- Application Customizations.
- Report Customizations.
- Development of SoftExpert Analytics Analysis Panels.
- Development of Database Scripts.
- Integrations with other applications (ERPs and others).
- Integration with Microsoft AD.
- Application Performance Optimization.
- Connector Installation.
- Pre-Audit Assistance.
- Project Management.
- Implementation Services (Discovery, parameterizations, training, go-live).
- Installation, recovery of installations, conversions and migrations.
- Pre-project for Data Migration.
- Data Migration.
- System Acceptance Test.
- Assistance for Support Team.
- Application Updating.
- Advanced Support (Application operating environment).
- Configuration for External Access.
- Remote System Administration (RSA).
- Remote support for End Users (RHD).
- Validation Kit.
- Validation Services.
- Protocol Execution Services.
- In addition to the deliverables provided in each one of the services, the customer will receive a monthly statement with their current balance of hours as well as a summary of the activities performed that month.