Discover the solution that simplifies your document management
Improve the management of your corporate, physical and digital documents and records with a 100% web platform with an intuitive, user-friendly interface.
Central and integrated platform
SoftExpert ECM is a complete solution that allows you to create, capture, manage, store, preserve and share content related to organizational processes. It is the perfect EDM/ECM tool to centralize unstructured content and manage its entire lifecycle.
- Automatically capture data from various sources such as scanners, emails, network directories, web services, MS Office, Google Docs, Office365 and others.
- Transform records, paper documents and electronic files into business-relevant digital content using Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology.
- Control all kinds of content including procedures, invoices, contracts, reports, drawings and videos, among others.
Secure and organized management
- Standardize security controls and protect your content from loss and misuse.
- Create different categories to classify, organize and facilitate the management of your documents.
- Automate document review and approval, e-signatures, and publication workflows.
- Monitor events such as viewing, printing, reviewing or deleting with a complete audit trail.
Easy content delivery
- Locate documents using any metadata such as code, subject or keyword, on your computer or smartphone.
- Receive automatic notifications for different events, such as approving a document or an approaching expiration date.
- Create executive portals using analytics tools. Get full visibility of patterns, trends and deviations, ensuring input for decision making and continuous improvement.
- Say goodbye to piles of paper and all their limitations and inconveniences. But in case you still need the physical record, you can have organized control of hard copies.
- Standardize repositories in a database, controlled directory, or Amazon S3. Improve control and reduce legal and compliance risks.
- Establish temporality tables determining the period of custody of the document and its destination after this period.