Discover the solution for managing change and managing innovation at your company
Manage your change processes, turn ideas into results and drive innovation and organizational change in your company with a complete platform.
Key benefits of managing change and innovation with SoftExpert ICM
Manage organizational ideas and changes and easily drive innovation
SoftExpert ICM helps you turn ideas into concrete results for your business. The tool offers full control over innovation and change processes, providing visibility into the progress of tasks, projects, responsibilities, deadlines and indicators.
Easily manage ideas and organizational changes on a single platform
- Define and model your own processes and create custom forms based on your business structure.
- Manage the entire lifecycle of innovations and changes, from collecting suggestions, prioritizing proposals, assessing impact and feasibility to approval, implementation, results and performance.
- Allow your employees, customers and suppliers to collaborate on the ideation process from any device, inside or outside the company.
Flexible system for evaluating, approving and prioritizing ideas and changes
- Define criteria and formulas to evaluate and score ideas proposed.
- Submit ideas through review and approval flows, encouraging collaboration between stakeholders.
- Establish different methods for prioritizing ideas, such as scoring, voting, and risk analysis, among others.
Turn promising ideas into projects
- Plan, execute and monitor projects with ease.
- Track the progress of projects and team tasks in real time and from anywhere, allowing you to identify potential problems and delays.
- Build your portfolio of innovative projects, with a single repository of all of your organization’s innovation initiatives.
Custom portals and dashboards
- Monitor the performance of your innovation and organizational change programs in real time.
- Customize portals according to your company’s needs.
- Analyze the data generated to identify failures, bottlenecks and waste, and making the best decisions.