Configurating and Operating the System 2.1.3
SoftExpert Training is the definitive solution for effective training management at your company. It ensures recurring planning of internal and external education activities, including cost monitoring. With this course, users will be able to plan, manage and execute training courses and e-learning paths in the system going through all its steps: configuration, file, management, execution and view.
Upon completing this course, users will be able to:
- How to configure, register, and plan collective or individual trainings;
- Understand the main functionalities of the system;
- Manage and map courses;
- Consult important information through queries;
- How to create portals using widgets;
- How to provide e-learning paths.
All users interested in planning and executing trainings with the right system permissions.
- First Steps
- General Parameters
- Course Type Configuration
- Training Configuration
- Training Configuration (Evaluation Section)
- Course Registration
- Training Planning
- Training Enrollment
- Training Execution
- Training Evaluation
- Course Mapping
- Views (Queries)
- E-learning Paths
To take maximum advantage of this course, the students must have concluded the following courses:
- SoftExpert Suite – Generic Resources 2.0.