Configuring and operating the system 2.0
This course was developed to assist users when configuring, planning and executing data collection through SoftExpert SPC.
Upon completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Configure the initial settings for operation;
- Plan data collection;
- Enter collected data for monitoring in the system;
- Generate graphical reports of calculated data.
The course is intended for users responsible for planning, collecting and entering data into the system.
- Item definition
- Production process configuration
- General parameters
- Collection planning
- Collection execution
- Views and reports
To take maximum advantage of the course, the participants should have concluded the following courses:
- SoftExpert Suite – Initiating with SoftExpert Excellence Suite;
- SoftExpert Suite – Generic Resources;
- SoftExpert PDM – Configuring and operating the system;
- SoftExpert Process – Configuring and operating the system;
- SoftExpert Asset – Configuring and operating the system.