Configurating and Operating the system
This course was developed for users and administrators users of the SoftExpert Requirement, aiming at presenting the functionalities and the steps to use the system, being able to perform regulatory management as well as meeting the demand of registrations and management of norms applied to the company.
By completing this course, the user will be able to:
- Make the initial and essential settings for using the component;
- Perform the registration of the types that will classify the requirements;
- Make the registration of the requirements;
- Perform the registration and execution of the requirement mappings;
- Perform the monitoring of the different versions of requirements and mappings, through revisions;
- Manage the validity controls, through the revalidations;
- Make associations with other components, through monitoring;
- Consult requirements and tasks.
The course is aimed at users with the permission to register and manage the requirements and their mappings.
- Essential Settings
- Requirement Settings
- Requirement Type
- Requirement and Structure
- Requirement Mapping
- Revisions and Revalidations
For the course objectives to be fully met, participants must have completed the following courses:
- SoftExpert Suite – Starting with SoftExpert Excellence Suite; and
- SoftExpert Suite – Generic Resources.