Configuring and operating the system 2.0
This course will show you how to configure records and manage initiatives to be inserted in the organization’s project.
Upon completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Add an initiative;
- Evaluate, approve, rank and execute initiatives;
- View all procedures the system executes.
This course is destined to users that have permission to add and execute initiatives for posterior management.
- Add an Initiative
- Initiative management
- Initiative evaluation
- Initiative approval
- Ranking initiatives
- Initiative execution
- Views and reports
To take maximum advantage of the course, the participants should have concluded the following courses:
- SoftExpert Suite – Initiating with SoftExpert Excellence Suite;
- SoftExpert Suite – Generic Resources;
- SoftExpert Project – Configuring and operating main resources