Configuring and Operating Scorecard [2.0]
This course was developed to teach administrators and users with permissions to configuration menus how to configure the performance module.
When completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Comprehend BSC fundamentals and concepts (Balanced Scorecard);
- Carry out initial configurations essential for utilization of the module;
- Define data that’ll classify, quantify and compose the scorecards; and
- Create frameworks utilized in scorecards.
This course is destined for the user administrator of the system and/or for users that have permission to configure records and scorecards.
- Essential Configurations
- Configuring gauge
- Configuring range
- Adding Framework
- Adding elements (Element type)
- Learning to add Indicators (Indicator type)
- Scorecard Planning
- Adding a Scorecard
- Design Overview
- Element association
- Associating indicators
- Entering targets
- Building a Strategy Map
- Institutional vision
- SWOT analysis
- Entrance of Measurements and Targets
- Scorecard Execution and Calculation
- Views and Reports
- Viewing Indicator
- Viewing Scorecard
- Viewing Tasks
- Building a Portal
To take maximum advantage of the course, the participants must have concluded the following courses:
- SoftExpert Suite – Initiating with SoftExpert Excellence Suite; and
- SoftExpert Suite – Generic Resources.