Configuring and operating the system [2.0]
This course was developed to assist user in configuring, planning and executing data collection through SoftExpert MSA.
By completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Configure the initial settings for this module;
- Plan data Collection;
- Insert the collected data into the system;
- Configure reports for MSA.
The course is intended for users responsible for planning, collecting and inserting measurement data into the system.
- General parameters
- MSA Planning: Linearity
- MSA Planning: R&R
- Execution: Data collection
- Views and reports
To take maximum advantage of the course, the participants should have concluded the following courses:
- SoftExpert Suite – Initiating with SoftExpert Excellence Suite;
- SoftExpert Suite – Generic Resources;
- SoftExpert Asset – Configuring and operating the system;
- SoftExpert PDM – Configuring and operating the system.