Configurating and Operating the System [2.1]
This course explores the configuration and operation of the SE Suite Meeting component, including the creation of meetings, going through all their respective steps.
By completing this course, the participant will be able to:
- Create a type of meeting to classify the meetings later on;
- Schedule, confirm, register and sign meetings on the system;
- Delete meetings;
- Consult specific information about meetings on the system.
The course was developed to users responsible for the creation and execution of meetings.
- Meeting Type
- Minutes and Deletion
- Confirmation, Registration and Signature
- My Calendar
For the course objectives to be fully met, participants must have completed the following courses:
- SoftExpert Suite – Starting with Softexpert Excellence Suite 2.0; and
- SoftExpert Suite – Generic Resources 2.0.