Configurating and e Operating the System [2.1]
This course explores the configuration and operation of the SofExpert Excellence Suite 2.1 Kanban component, creating boards for the execution of tasks and their necessary configurations, going through all their respective steps, such as file, management, execution and views.
By completing this course, the user will be able to:
- Register task types, flowchart with its steps, priority levels, gathering all the information in the creation of a workspace;
- Create tasks;
- Manage the board;
- Consult specific information about the component;
- Create a portal using different widgets.
The course was developed to users responsible for the configuration of Kanban boards and tasks.
- Essential Settings
- Task type and Priority Level
- Steps and Flowchart
- Workspace and Board
- Views and Portal
For the course objectives to be fully met, participants must have completed the following courses:
- SoftExpert Suite – Starting with Softexpert Excellence Suite [2.0]; and
- SoftExpert Suite – Generic Resources [2.0].