Executing Tasks 2.0
This course was developed to teach manager users how to execute tasks and use view menus to view documents and revisions.
Upon completing the course, the student will be able to:
- Execute Draft tasks;
- Execute Approval tasks;
- Execute Release tasks;
- Execute Publication Acknowledgement tasks;
- View Documents and Revisions.
The course is destined to the final users of the system.
- Task Execution
- Publication Acknowledgement task
- Drafting documents
- Reviewing documents
- Approving documents
- Releasing documents
- Viewing document
- Viewing revision
To take maximum advantage of the course objectives, watch the following courses:
- SoftExpert Suite – Initiating with SoftExpert Excellence Suite;
- SoftExpert Suite – Generic Resources;
- SoftExpert Document – Creation and revision of documents.