Document Revalidation 2.0
This course was developed to present the document revalidation process using the document module.
Upon completing the course, the student will be able to:
- Understand the revalidation flow;
- Configure validity;
- Revalidate a document adding a new revalidation and/or adding a new revision;
- Approve revalidation;
- Cancel a document;
- View revalidation data.
The course is for the user administrator of the system and for the users that have permission to revalidate and revise documents.
- Understanding the document revalidation flow
- Validity X Category
- Creating validity configuration
- Adding revalidation to a document
- Approving revalidation
- Document revalidation through revision
- Document cancellation
- Viewing revalidation
To take maximum advantage of the course objectives, the participants must have concluded the following courses:
- SoftExpert Suite – Initiating with SoftExpert Excellence Suite;
- SoftExpert Suite – Generic Resources;
- SoftExpert Document – Creation and revision of documents.