Configuring and Operating the system [2.0]
This course was developed to help users configure and use the capture module in SoftExpert Suite in a way that will allow them to capture and scan content, documents or any file that can later be stored in SoftExpert Document.
Upon completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand fundamentals of file and content capture;
- Configure the module to capture files and content;
- Capture files based on organizational requirements, going through different execution steps.
The course is destined to users with permissions to configure and execute Capture related tasks in the organization.
- Essential Configurations
- SoftExpert Document Definitions
- Recognition Profile
- Scanning Profile
- Capture Configuration
- Capturing files
- Executing tasks
- Views and reports
To take maximum advantage of the course, the participants must have concluded the following courses:
- SoftExpert Suite – Initiating with SoftExpert Excellence Suite;
- SoftExpert Suite – Generic Resources;
- SoftExpert Document – Creation and revision of documents.