Configurating and Operating the System [2.1]
This course was developed so that the users can be able to perform the physical archiving management going through all the steps of the archiving, recording their respective transfer forms from one step to another.
The purpose of the course is to enable users to:
- Know the essential settings of archiving management
- Learn how to register storage places and repositories in the system;
- Learn how to issue transfer forms;
- Execute the current, intermediate, and final disposal of files;
- Learn how to copy and loan files;
- Consult the documents and files in the system.
This course is aimed at managers and users of the system that have permissions to configure and operate the SE Archive component.
- General Parameters
- Record Retention Schedule
- Storage Place
- Registering a Repository
- External Storage
- Transfer Form Issue
- Transfer Form Issue at intermediate and final stages
- Final Destination
- Content Viewing
- Archive Copy
- Archive Loan
To take maximum advantage of this course, the participants must have concluded the following courses:
- SoftExpert Suite – Initiating with SoftExpert Excellence Suite;
- SoftExpert Suite – Generic Resources.