Creation of Simple and Objective Visions 2.0
This course was developed to present some analysis concepts that were improved with SoftExpert Suite, as well as help in the creation of visions through the view menu of the components.
When completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand the main concepts and definitions that involve analytic visions;
- Understand database and data source concepts created to establish a connection with the databases that’ll be utilized to create analysis panels;
- Create visions using analytics across the modules of the suite.
The course is destined for the users who have viewing permissions as well as manager users of the component SoftExpert Analytics that update or configure panels and create new visions.
- Views and Analytical visions
- View Problems
- Adding created visions to a Portal
- Creating Calculated Fields
- Creating new portal with the visions created
- Data Source
- Analysis Type
- Analysis Panel
To take maximum advantage of this course, the participants must have concluded the following courses:
- SoftExpert Suite – Initiating with SoftExpert Excellence Suite;
- SoftExpert Suite – Generic Resources.