Configuring and Operating the system [2.0]
The goal of this course is to show the user how to plan, manage and execute Trainings on the system. In this course, we’ll see how to add a course, configure the content, execute Training tasks and see how to view the main Training screens.
Upon completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Plan a Training;
- Understand the main functionalities of the system;
- View and map courses;
- Manage Trainings.
This course is mainly destined to Training managers but it can be of great help for any user that utilizes the Training module and users that seek to understand training functionalities and its concepts.
- File Course
- Training Configuration
- Training Management
- Training Planning
- Training Approval
- Training Enrollment
- Training Execution
- Effectiveness Verification
- Course Mapping
- Course Mapping: Organizational
- Course Mapping Per Process
- Work History Update
- Views and Reports
To take maximum advantage of this course, the students must have concluded the following courses:
- SE Suite – Initiating with SoftExpert Excellence Suite; and
- SE Suite – Generic Resources.
It’s also recommended for the student to complete the following courses:
- SoftExpert Competence – Configuring and Operating the System; (Recommended)
- SoftExpert Test – Configuring and Operating the System; (Recommended)
- SoftExpert Survey – Configuring and Operating the System. (Recommended)