SoftExpert Time Control
Operating the system [2.0]
This course was developed for the user administrator so that they can understand how to use and operate the module.
When completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Register tasks and events;
- Efetuate financial entries in the tasks;
- Allocate resources;
- Define the timesheet;
- Efetuate the registration of service reports of the tasks;
- Plan meetings; and
- View registered tasks, resource schedules and financial timesheet.
The course is destined for the user administrator of the system and for the users with the rights to efetuate the configurations and operation applications.
- Task execution
- Task tracking and EVM
- Verifying task
- Service report
- Viewing task
- Viewing resources
- Viewing financial schedule
- Viewing financial entry
- Viewing timesheets
- Viewing meetings
- Viewing tasks
- Viewing my calendar
To take maximum advantage of this course, the participants must have concluded:
- SoftExpert Suite – Initiating with SoftExpert Excellence Suite; and
- SoftExpert Suite – Generic Resources.