Configuring and Operating the system [2.0]
This course presents the necessary configurations for the definition and detailed management of supplies in the system. This course will show the properties, associations and configurations of the component SE Supply and focus on the integrations available with other components of the suite.
Upon completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Configure Supplies;
- Associate records for future transports;
- Understand the importance of configuring defects, causes and characteristics;
- Execute supply revision;
- View Supplies, revisions and tasks.
This course is destined to users responsible for the supplies in the organization following guidelines for the correct management of the module in the system.
- Supply Definition
- Association management
- Supply X Manufacturer association
- Supply X Supplier association
- Other File options
- File Cause and Defect
- File Characteristics (attribute and variable)
- Supply revision
- Views and Reports
To take maximum advantage of this course, the students must have concluded the following courses:
- SoftExpert Suite – Initiating with SoftExpert Excellence Suite;
- SoftExpert Suite – Generic Resources;
- SoftExpert Storeroom – Configuring and Operating the System;
- SoftExpert Document – Creation and revision of documents. (recommended)