This course presents the basic concepts involving the configuration and monitoring of the system that will apply in the utilization of the other components of SE Suite.
When completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Configure the system for the utilization of the components SE Suite;
- Monitor the system;
- Accomplish specific searches through SQL commands;
- Track and schedule imports made in the components.
This course is designed for users that perform the roll of system administrators.
- Configuration of the SE Suite
- Configuring the system
- Registering license key
- Defining access groups
- Configuring the workspace
- Registering e-mail server
- Enabling notifications
- Monitoring of the system
- Enabling audit logs
- Monitoring schedules
- Monitoring e-mail logs
- Monitoring job lines
- Monitoring activation history
- Monitoring sessions of the system
- Monitoring audit trail
- SQL editor
To take maximum advantage of this course, the participants must have concluded the course:
- SoftExpert Suite – Initiating with SoftExpert Excellence Suite.