This course presents how to configure the system with the structural organization information, where we include mainly the registration of the departments, positions and users, that is, important information that will be helpful in the utilization of other components of the Suite.
When completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Define the data of organizational structure;
- Efetuate the security configurations;
- Efetuate the customization of tokens and reports;
- Accomplish the transfer of tasks to one user to another;
Designated for users that are administrators of the system.
- Organizational structure
- Defining business units
- Defining tasks
- Defining positions
- Defining departments
- Registering users
- Defining access groups
- Customizing tokens
- Customizing reports, report templates
- Tasks transfer
- Complementary configurations
- Multifunction printer
- General parameters
- SE Administration X other components
To take maximum advantage of this course, the participants must have concluded the course:
- SoftExpert Suite – Initiating with SoftExpert Excellence Suite.
- SoftExpert Suite – Configuration. (Recommended)