Configuring and Operating the system [2.0]
This course demonstrates the configurations and main definitions related to the registration and modeling of Processes and the integrations available with the other components of the Suite.
Introduce to the user the configuration methods and parameterizations of the component SE Process, aiming auxiliate in the definitions and usability of this tool for the control and execution of activities turned to the management of organizational processes.
This course is destined to the manager users of the component SE Process, teaching them how to build and configure the flowchart and automate it with the desired component.
- Creation of the classifications
- Creating process type
- Creating activity type
- Creating decision type
- Configuration of the general parameters
- Creation of other configurations
- Creating functional role
- Creating execution matrix
- Registration of process and definitions
- Mapping a business process
- Configuring the mapped process
- Automating the process
- Integrating SE Process and other tools
- Detailing the automation of the process
- Automation of activities
- Defining responsibilities
- Applying functional roles
- Applying conditional executions
- Executing a process on SE Workflow
- Operating revision control
- Viewing processes
To take maximum advantage of the course, the participants must have concluded the following courses:
- SoftExpert Suite – Initiating with SoftExpert Excellence Suite;
- SoftExpert Suite – Generic Resources.