Configuring and Operating the system [2.0]
This course describes the configuration of the main elements necessary to configure and operate the component SE Problem.
Introduce to the user the product usability and navigation on the component SE Problem. Describe the applicability displaying how to automate and generate effectively the record and problem management.
The course is destined to the user administrator of the system and for users with the right to efetuate the configurations and operations in the application.
- Enable automation
- Enabling access to instance
- Allowing utilization of attributes or forms
- Association with other components
- Configuring Problem types
- Report a Problem and Task execution
- Creating Cause Analysis utilizing SE Problem tools
- Managing Problems
- Action Plans in the Problem management
- Viewing Problems and Tasks
To take maximum advantage of this course, the participants must have concluded the following courses:
- SoftExpert Suite – Initiating with SoftExpert Excellence Suite;
- SoftExpert Suite – Generic Resources;
- SoftExpert Process – Configuring and operating the system;
- SoftExpert Action Plan – Configuring and operating the system. (recommended)