Configurating and Operating the System [2.1]
This course was aimed for both administrator users and users allowed to make the initial and essential settings to use the SoftExpert Problem component. This course was developed to address the need to record and combat the different problems faced by organizations.
By completing this course, the user will be able to:
- Make initial and essential settings;
- Configure processes for automation;
- Create problem types;
- Create causes and objects;
- Record problems;
- Manage resources, instances and problems;
- Perform process activities to combat problems;
- Perform consultation actions and plans, system audit, causes, problems and tasks;
- Create and configurate a portal for problem registration.
This course is developed for the system administrator user and for users allowed to make configurations, record problems, execute activities and consultations.
- General Parameters
- Problem Type
- Report a Problem
- Activity Execution
- Resource Control
- Control Panel
- Problem Management
For the course objectives to be fully met, participants must have completed the following courses:
- SoftExpert Suite – Getting started with SoftExpert Suite;
- SoftExpert Suite – Generic Resources;
- SoftExpert Document – Configurating and Operating the 2.0 System.