Configuring and planning the Scorecard [2.0]
This course was desenvolved so that the user administrator and the users with the authorities to efetuate the configurations of application have knowledge of the initial configurations necessary for the utilization of the component SE Performance.
When completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Know and understand the fundamentals of the BSC (Balanced Scorecard);
- Efetuate the initial and essential configurations for the utilization of the component;
- Define the datas that´ll classify, quantify and compose the scorecards; and
- Create framework utilized on the scorecards.
This course is destined for the user administrator of the system and/or for the users with the rights to efetuate the application configurations.
- Registering gauge
- Registering range
- Registering elements (Type of element)
- Registering indicators (Type of indicator)
- Registering framework
- Planning of the scorecard
- Type of scorecard
- Creation of Scorecard
- General vision of the design
- Association of elements
- Association of Indicators
- Entrance of targets
- Development of the Strategy Map
- Institutional Structure of the Scorecad
- SWOT analysis
To take maximum advantage of the course, the participants must have concluded the following courses:
- SoftExpert Suite – Initiating with SoftExpert Excellence Suite; and
- SoftExpert Suite – Generic Resources.