Configuring and Operating the system [2.0]
This course presents the necessary configurations for the correct development, definition, configuration and management of items in the system. Throughout this course, we’ll see how to use in a correct manner the component, understand the concepts and integrations/associations available between other components involved in our Production Process and Global Scenario.
Upon completing the course, the student will be able to:
- Configure PDM Items and family of items;
- Generate reports containing important handling information;
- Review items when necessary;
- View additional information documented into the system.
This course is destined to manager users of the software and the guys in charge of configuring (e.g. items and family of items).
- Item Definition
- Item Definition from Family of Items
- Association Management
- File Characteristics
- Product Stage Gate
- Item Revision
- Views and Reports
To take maximum advantage of the course, the students must have concluded the following courses:
- SoftExpert Suite – Initiating with SoftExpert Excellence Suite;
- SoftExpert Suite – Generic Resources;
- SoftExpert Storeroom – Configuring and Operating the System; (Desirable)
- SoftExpert Supply – Configuring and Operating the System. (Desirable)