Configuring and Operating the system [2.0]
This course was developed to present Incident management fundamentals, as well as configure the component SE Incident and accomplish integrations with other components to improve the management of organizational incidents.
When completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand the Incident Management fundamentals;
- Understand the process parameters for integration on the component SE Incident;
- View processes and create Action Plans.
This course is destined for users that have risk managing permissions.
- Automizing the process
- Enabling the process to be instantiated
- Enabling automation with SE Incident
- Incident status
- Determinating Incident attributes
- Allowing integration with SE Action Plan
- Configuring SE Incident
- Record and management of Incidents
- Report an Incident
- Executing Incident tasks
- Generating action plans for the Incidents
- Management of Incidents
- Incident closure
- Views and reports
To take maximum advantage of this course, the participants must have concluded the following courses:
- SoftExpert Suite – Initiating with SoftExpert Excellence Suite;
- SoftExpert Suite – Generic Resources;
- SoftExpert Process – Configuring the system;
- SoftExpert Action Plan – Configuring the system.