Configuring and Operating the system [2.0]
This course was developed to help manager users of the component SE Form in the creation of simple forms for necessary associations to organizational processes, defining the fields and automations necessary for the forms maximizing the efficiency in the management of resources and processes.
When completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand the main fundamental definitions of forms and entities;
- Understand and accomplish necessary configurations for integration of forms with the processes mapped;
- Accomplish the execution of processes utilizing specific and automated forms for each case.
This course is destined for users that have permission to accomplish the configurations and definitions of the forms to the mapped processes.
- Essential Configurations
- File Entities
- File Forms
- Adding Grid Items to the Form
- Other functionalities
- Associating Forms to Processes
- Execution, views and reports
To take maximum advantage of this course, the participants must have concluded the following courses:
- SoftExpert Suite – Initiating with SoftExpert Excellence Suite;
- SoftExpert Suite – Generic Resources;
- SoftExpert Process – Configuring and operating the system.