Configuring and Operating the system [2.0]
This course was developed to teach manager users how to configure the component SE FMEA. Throughout this course, we’ll see the general configurations, the configuration of the FMEA’s structure, as well as, the view and management menus of the component.
Upon completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Set each execution parameter of the component;
- Configure revision options;
- Configure the FMEA’s structure;
- Configure the Area Chart.
This course is destined to the manager user of the system and for the users that have permissions to configure the component.
- Adding Symbol and Characteristics
- Adding FMEA Type
- Adding Detection, Occurrence and Severity Criteria
- Creating and Configuring FMEA
- Adding the FMEA
- Identifying Failure Mode
- Identifying Failure Effect
- Identifying Potential Failure Causes
- Recommended Action
- Executing and approving actions
- FMEA Closure
- Utilizing Action Plan
- FMEA Revalidation
- Other File menus
- Views and Reports
- View FMEA
- View FMEA Revision
- View Stratification
- View Tasks
To take maximum advantage of this course, the students must have concluded the following courses:
- SoftExpert Suite – Initiating with SoftExpert Excellence Suite [2.0];
- SoftExpert Suite – Generic Resources [2.0];
- SoftExpert Process – Configuring and Operating the System [2.0];
- SoftExpert Action Plan – Configuring and Operating the System [2.0].