Configuring and Operating the system [2.0]
This course was developed to show the configurations of the main elements necessary to configure and operate the component SE Asset.
The objective of this course is to teach the students how to:
- Create structures that’ll support the organization’s assets;
- Register organizational assets;
- Define security controls for the assets;
- Define characteristics and details of the assets;
- Manage Assets; Events, Reservations and Register Downtimes.
- View Assets, Events, Costs and Generate Reports.
This course is destined for manager users of the system and users that have permissions to accomplish configurations and operations on the component SE Asset.
- Defining Asset Type- Defining Asset Type
- Defining Expense Type
- Defining Teams
- Registering Activity Classification
- Configuring General Parameters
- Registering Standard Activity
- Registering Service Center
- Registering Customer, Supplier and Manufacturer
- Registering Cause and Defect
- Registering Storage Place
- Asset Characteristics
- Asset Definition and Structure
- Registering Storage Place and Asset Condition
- Configuring controls and events
- Defining Integrations and associations with other components of the Suite
- Event, Verification and Asset Revision
- Executing Events
- Downtime Record Execution
- Executing Asset Revision
- Executing Asset Verification
- View Assets
- View Costs
- View Location
- View Events
To take maximum advantage of this course, the participants must have concluded the following courses:
- SoftExpert Suite – Initiating with SoftExpert Excellence Suite;
- SoftExpert Suite – Generic Resources.