This business process-modeling course will provide key skills in mapping, understanding and designing business processes. You´ll also learn how to define roles and responsibilities for processes and how to use information systems and workflows to implement processes.
When completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Learn how to design business processes using BPMN
- Understand the opportunities and challenges of adopting BPMN
- Learn the semantics of the BPMN shapes and how best to use them
- Explore the best practices for using BPMN to model process
This course is destined for the Business Analysts, Solution Architects, Process Managers, and others, who need to model, design, analyze, and generate reports for business processes at their organizations.
- Connecting Objects, Swimlanes and Artifacts
- Connecting Objects Overview
- Swimlanes Overview
- Artifacts Overview
- BPMN By Example