The global automotive industry requires world-class levels of product quality, productivity and competitiveness, as well as continuous improvement. To achieve this goal many vehicle manufacturers insist that suppliers adopt the strict technical specifications laid down in a standard quality management system for automotive suppliers, known as ISO / TS 16949.
SoftExpert offers the most advanced and comprehensive software solution for compliance management that meets the stringent needs of ISO/TS 16949 standard. SoftExpert Excellence Suite helps companies adhere to the standard, while lowering the costs of compliance, maximizing success, increasing productivity and reducing risks.
SoftExpert's solutions enables organizations to easily meet ISO requirements, providing resources to manage processes, audits, non-conformances, quality KPIs, quality records, and reports, boosting organizational efficiency, reducing rework and waste.
With online collaboration capabilities, organizations and managers can communicate and be updated on the continuous improvement initiatives, involving more users, teams, offices and business units with a systematic and unified approach, turning quality guidelines into actions.
Download CenterSelect the materials of interest and fill out the form to download:
- License to sell: For most vehicle manufacturers, certification is a mandatory requirement that is internationally recognized - helping your company to do business globally.
- Reduce waste and prevent defects: The specification encourages a process approach. Understanding the interaction of processes through the use of the standard can enable improved product and process quality, and basically prevents variations in the supply chain.
- Eliminate the need for multiple third-party registrations on a geographic basis.
- Flexible and easy to adopt: The ISO/TS 16949 is based on ISO 9001, making the process approach easy to adopt and integrate with other key management systems, including ISO 14001 - Environmental and OHSAS 18001 - Occupational Health and Safety. It also complements many existing tools to improve the business, such as FMEA, PPAP and Six Sigma.
- Gain global acceptance of the standard in place of national standards.
- Brand reputation: Certification can provide additional confidence and consistency for all stakeholders in global sourcing, enabling greater business opportunities and attracting more investment prospects.
- Greater emphasis on supplier quality improvement efforts.
- Save money by avoiding duplication: For suppliers of a number of different vehicle manufacturers, certifying to ISO/TS 16949 avoids the need for multiple certificates in VDA6.1, EAQF, QS-9000 AVSF and, thus eliminating duplication in the preparation and documentation, as well as auditing second and third parts.
- Improved on-time delivery.
- Apply common and consistent international quality system requirements for the automotive industry.