Organizations of all kinds are increasingly concerned with achieving and demonstrating sound performance by controlling their process, products and services. Therefore, managing all tasks and action plans of a company as one cohesive unit is a critical element in overall success, since it ensures visibility of the real status of its projects and processes.
"5W2H" is a method for asking questions about processes, products and services. Its structure forces you to consider all aspects of the situation, and the basic guide to implementation includes a synthetic form that answers the following questions:
||What exactly do you need to do?
||Why is this action critically important for achieving your vision? Why can’t you just skip it?
||Where will the action take place? What other locations are involved?
||When to start (and end) this action? When do related actions need to be started and completed?
||Who is the best person to put in charge of this action? Who else is involved here?
||How exactly will this action be activated?
||How much will this attempt cost?
SE Action Plan is the best tool when it comes to helping organizations effectively streamline the entire Action Plan lifecycle, from the initial record to approval, maintaining team communication and improving collaboration through the centralized control of the planning, execution and monitoring of tasks and action plans. The easy-to-use and flexible application improves task execution speed, reliability and efficiency.
The following are some of the main benefits obtained with the use of SE Action Plan:
- Greater flexibility in planning, execution and monitoring of activities and action plans.
- Optimized speed, quality and relevance of the decisions made.
- Increased productivity and efficiency of processes, products and services.
- Increased amount of improvement opportunities identified.
- Optimized business performance.
- Agility in the circulation of information for everyone involved.
- Reduce costs with installation, integration, training and maintenance.
- Reduced need for printing and circulation of documents.
- Faster, easier and safer access to occurrences and other vital information.
Back to top
The SE Action Plan offers total flexibility for the organization, including:
- Custom fields, checklists, teams, responsibility routes, identification mask, and activity and action plan categorization.
- 5W2H form for action plan registration.
- Gantt chart with activities dependency configuration for more accurate dates of execution.
- Action plan templates
- Allows associating a new action plan or a new activity (linked) when the first was not effective.
- Dashboard of activities:
- My activities
- Activities of my team
- Action Plan monitoring and control
- Isolated Activities monitoring and control
- Charts and graphs: Gantt, bars, horizontal bars, Pareto and pizza.
- Custom reports and graphs through the interface with SE BI.
Back to top
Click on the images to enlarge them.