SE Maintenance is an easy and affordable tool that allows you to manage maintenance tasks. SE Maintenance has proven to be an effective solution for companies of all types, adaptable to work in construction, building maintenance, transportation, and other situations. This tool supports all of maintenance types including preventive, predictive and corrective.
Preventive maintenance is a schedule of planned maintenance actions aimed at the prevention of breakdowns and failures. The primary goal of preventive maintenance is to prevent the failure of equipment before it actually occurs.
Corrective maintenance can be defined as the maintenance which is required when an item has failed or worn out, to bring it back to working order.
Predictive maintenance techniques help determines the condition of in-service equipment in order to predict when maintenance should be performed. This approach offers cost savings over routine or time-based preventive maintenance, because tasks are performed only when warranted.
SE Maintenance manages all maintenance tasks, helping you reduce unplanned downtime and emergency maintenance. It allows you to quickly transition from crisis mode into planning mode.
SE Maintenance uses tools such as failure analysis and prevention to perform a variety of tasks. It allows you to minimize time spent on maintenance tasks, rack equipment history and trends, and schedule resources for maintenance activities, including employees, parts, supplies, suppliers, and tools. So, you can make better use your financial resources and promote productivity, while reducing spare parts and material consumption and optimizing your human resources workload.
SE Maintenance ensures compliance with international quality standards such as ISO 9000, ISO 14000, and ISO/TS 16949.
Back to top
- Identifies maintenance equipment, maintenance activities, and spare parts.
- Identifies economical and functional classification categories, such as equipment type, location, status, cost center, and more.
- Links maintenance activities to any documentation, including manuals, catalogs, pictures, contracts, work instructions, assembly drawings, projects, and layouts.
- Controls maintenance activities based on conditions defined by equipment inspection points.
- Schedules all preventive maintenance by date range and/or production/utilization readings.
- Provides an equipment failure prediction mechanism based on statistical analysis of collected measurements.
- Schedules maintenance activities according to availability of human, material, and financial resources.
- Schedules, records, and tracks human, material, and financial resource consumption based on work orders.
- Tracks internal maintenance and/or third party maintenance.
- Generates work scheduling into spreadsheets and Gantt charts.
- Records equipment downtime and time spent on maintenance.
- Identifies material acquisition according to stock levels, consumption forecasting, and existing stock.
- Maintains historical information about equipment work orders and groups them by equipment, execution date, maintenance team, detected failure, and more.
- Generates alerts just before task execution is required.
- Records all input/output events of parts and material, quotes, and purchase orders.
- Automatically calculates maintenance costs and sorts them by work order, equipment, technician, parts, cost center, maintenance team, and more.
- Provides tools for analyzing failures in equipment, allowing you to determine defect relationships, respective causes, and necessary corrective action.
- Provides comparative spreadsheets and charts – planned versus actual – showing the key indicators of the maintenance performed.
Back to top
Click on the images to enlarge them.
Select materials of interest and click Download