SoftExpert provides a variety of educational opportunities to help you become familiar with the software and improve your productivity. Whether your needs focus on enabling a new system or building a stronger understanding of a current system, SoftExpert Education Services is ready and anxious to assist you. We offer a rich variety of instructional materials and courses designed to help both users and administrators get the most from SoftExpert's products and services. Best practice guidelines taught by professionals with years of experience provide you with the knowledge necessary to implement and use SoftExpert applications throughout your company, thereby making every department more effective and efficient.
Our training goes beyond lecture. Each of our courses is designed to help you acquire the skills you need - swiftly and effectively. Because our training is job focused, you can apply your newly acquired skills immediately and directly begin reaping the benefits of what you have learned.
SoftExpert Education Services present the following main features:
- Reduce time to obtain results;
- Fully leverage your investment;
- Flexible options: Online, Onsite and Public courses available;
- Choose instructor-led or self-study courses;
- Courses are accessible on your schedule.
SoftExpert training offers give you intensive instruction on all aspects of SoftExpert applications and solutions, delivered how you want it and when you need it. View one of our many on-demand web-based tutorials for step-by-step instructions delivered to your desktop. Check our schedule for instructor-led training courses, or contact us to arrange for a SoftExpert certified trainer to come to you. If you have specialized training needs, we can build the program that’s right for you.
Our training offers include:
- Private Onsite Classes - Host training at your site, focusing on what’s most important to you and facilitating discussion about your unique processes. Onsite courses allow you to tailor your learning experience to specific company requirements. Our team works with you ahead of time to make sure that the facilities and hardware are suitable and ready to use upon arrival. SoftExpert provides the instructor and a fully functional lab that requires minimal setup at the customer site. Advantages of onsite training include:
- Reduce total cost of ownership (TCO);
- Increase efficiency by reducing time away from work;
- Minimize expenses.
- Live Online Training - Instructor-led courses enable you to receive training right at your desk. Delivered live in the form of webcasts, these courses allow you to learn about the features of our products without the hassles and expense of travel. Courses may be private or public;
- On-Demand Web-Based Courses – SoftExpert’s on-demand web courses put you in control: the courses are accessible online 24 hours a day, can be paused, restarted and replayed. When you or your users can't attend classroom training, on-demand web courses get you up to speed quickly. Click here to visit our virtual store and take a look at our on-demand training offers.
- Public Classes - Taught in a SoftExpert classroom, public classes bring students from various organizations together to share experiences and challenges as they learn about SoftExpert products and solutions. For companies with only one to two students who require training, this is a cost-effective solution that exposes students to ways that SoftExpert products and solutions are used in other organizations;
- Custom Content Development – Based on experience and unique know-how, SoftExpert has developed optimal methods of cooperation with client and effective procedures of creation and implementation of e-learning training. Entire process of designing and implementing e-learning training consists of several stages that have to be conducted in right order to guarantee successful implementation and client's full satisfaction from achieving business and educational goals. Our custom content development processes include clear project milestones and regular review cycles, ensuring the confidence that deliverables will be timely and satisfying.