The effective management of audits is essential to any quality management program. Good audit management helps to proactively ensure quality by measuring and improving processes, procedures, and marketed services and products. Furthermore, supplied products and services can be audited to ensure quality adherence throughout the entire value chain. Early detection and prevention through audit activities is the key to lowering product defects, thereby resulting in higher customer satisfaction. The main objectives of this process are to verify:
- The compliance system management adopted by the organization with the provisions planned.
- The compliance with the regulatory requirements applicable to the organization and the requirements established by the system management.
- Whether the system management in question is effectively implemented and maintained.
The SE Audit simplifies the planning and running of any type of audit. The workflow-enabled functionality drives the audit process and automates corrective actions derived from audit findings. This minimizes the audit administration costs and offers extensive management reports to build a platform for business improvement.
SE Audit is a flexible, complete and robust solution that integrates the different steps (planning, preparation, execution, conclusion and monitoring) required to ensure a successful quality audit. It is 100% Web-based, meaning that auditors and other users can access it virtually anywhere. Here are some of its powerful features:
- Registration of audit requirements with suggestions that can be printed and used by the auditors during the process.
- Registration of suppliers and individuals auditable in second party audits.
- Registration of clients and certifying agencies to carry out second and third party audit.
- Registration procedures, areas/departments and individuals that will be audited, through the interface with the SE Process.
- Record of evidence identified during the audit.
- Attachment of any document (text, spreadsheets, presentations, charts and images).
- Record of events such as: best practices, opportunities for improvement, observations and nonconformities highlighted during the audit.
- Various query types, audit reports and schedules.
- Pareto, bar, line and pie charts, etc.
- Specific tool that allows users to generate reports and customized charts, available through an interface with SE BI.
The software also ensures optimized teamwork productivity through a practical task control mechanism known as Team Workflow, which sends an e-mail to those responsible for to-do tasks at the right moment, and authorizes information related to the solution for the same. This mechanism ensures full team commitment when it comes to fulfilling the established deadlines.
SE Audit provides the controls required to meet the requirements of international norms related to social responsibility, quality, environment, and health and safety, such as: SA 8000, ISO 9001, QS 9000, TL 9000, ISO 14001, ISO / DIS 17025, ABNT 16001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 19011, EAQF, IOSA, VDA 6.1 and AVSQ.
Back to top
SE Audit automates the audit process to:
Allow for the efficient deployment of qualified resources.
Provide easy and effective management of multiple audits.
- Aggregate reliable data for analysis and problem solving.
Permit multiple audits, auditors and audit types.
- Schedule auditors based on certification, so you will never send out the wrong auditor.
During this stage, the organization defines information related to:
- Description, objective, scope and audit criteria.
- Duration of each of the steps previously defined by the auditor.
- Processes, areas/departments and auditees.
- Audit team.
- Attach pictures or documents involved in the audit process, whether they are stored on the SE Document or not.
During this stage the organization will be able to edit the information saved during the previous step, as well as schedule the auditor’s agenda, allowing for the following:
- Identified auditors to schedule, specify and construct audit requirements and to perform the audit on its scheduled time. Audit schedules and the checklists can be viewed by the auditors, auditees and other approved personnel.
- Each audit is assigned an auditor team based on pre-determined competencies.
- Possibility of altering the audit start dates and the durations.
- Simultaneous audits can be scheduled for different departments with the same checklist but different auditors.
- Requirements can be printed in order to record results offline.
During the Audit Execution stage, the organization will register audit records and results, including:
- Evidence, findings, conformity level and comments for each audited requirement.
- Audit occurrences, such as: best practices, opportunities for improvement, nonconformities, etc., through the interface with SE Action.
- Positive and negative points, recommendations, conclusions, results and punctuations for audit criteria, process and/or area/department, as previously defined.
In this step, the person in charge of the audit conclusion may include comments and feedbacks about the whole audit process, and will be able to view and print these reports.
SE Audit allows the person in charge:
- To monitor the audit process: view, change, cancel/reactivate, delete, save and reopen/return to the previous step.
- To monitor registered occurrences that may be viewed, modified, deleted or canceled at any time, according to the user’s pre-configured access level.
Back to top
Click on the images to enlarge them.
Select materials of interest and click Download